195 The Globe is a US licensed internet radio broadcaster,as such, the station submits monthly reports of the songs aired on the station to Live 365.
There are a few things we require before considering your music for airplay on our station. We accept original music or legally licensed covers.
After reading ALL of the information on this page, fill out the form on the next page, where you will submit your song.
When submitting MP3 format songs, it is recommended that the following information is EMBEDDED(Encoded) into the MP3 file.
- Artist/Contributing artist
- Publisher/Copyright holder(s) – ALL of them; especially if it is a cover.
- * Not required but strongly recommended: the ISRC code.
*Please note: Submission of a cover will require you to verify the license agreement that you received showing it’s licensed with the original artist.*
Any submissions that do not follow the above requirements will not be considered for airplay.
You can submit up to 2 songs for review. If 195 The Globe accepts your submission, you will be contacted by email with further information.
If accepted for airplay there will be a $15 processing fee, $20 when submitting 2 songs. If you want to promote a full album, sign up for our “Level 2” promotion membership. We have a worldwide audience and do our best to expose Indie Artists’ music to as many people as possible. This is a fee to help pay the yearly licensing fees and modest costs of running the station and to keep it on the air worldwide.
What We Do To Support Your Music
When we first get new music, we try to schedule it to receive as much airplay as possible. We do that by….
- 3 Spins per day for 30 Days(keep in mind 195 The Globe broadcasts 24/7)
- Song Featured on “New Artist Spotlight” segment on our flagship primetime weekend show, The DJD Invasion.
- Daily Spin for the next 30 days after that, listener response will keep the song in rotation after the 1st 60 days from acceptance date.
- 1 “Half Price” submission of a new single if submitted within 90 days of the first accepted song.
Submission implies that you agree to let us air your music with no monetary obligations on the part of 195 The Globe above that which is required by U.S. Copyright Laws.
195 The Globe assumes no publishing rights to any musician’s work by airing it.
By clicking the button below and submitting music for airplay, I acknowledge that I have read the above information and I agree to the terms listed above.